Letters From God

Letters From God
We're Loved

Monday, May 2, 2011

WHAT IS THE ISSUE AROUND OUR THIRD EYE VISION?

Channeling #61

“What is the issue around my third eye?”
GOD:
        The 3rd eye represents the final barrier you feel you must cross. For years you’ve stood at this wall waiting for the perfect circumstance to provide an opening. This is how your fear-based mind has fooled you, for there is no RIGHT time to find it, there is only THIS moment and in truth there is NO wall. Only your ego mind would seek to convince you to wait for a better time, for in healing is the ego annihilated. Only the present moment is of value to God. In seeking another moment to be better than the one God has provided, you throw back his gift.
        The concept of liberation is frightening to ego for the ego’s sovereignty lies in your ignorance. That, which you want, is precisely what ego would have you be afraid of. Ego seeks to delay gratification, which creates an endless loop of suffering. You seek to seize the moment yet are afraid of the reward for doing so as ego would have you feel guilty for achieving it. This loop is the final barrier. You are convinced that safety lies in avoiding this barrier - that letting it be insures safety. This is just another ego mind illusion. When children suffer, I send the comforter to help them - so be aware of the angels I have sent. Look for messengers I send who would help you. Where is it written that you must do this alone?
        There is no separation between you and these divine helpers other than ego. Those I would send to help you will not judge you. There is no need to heal alone as I do not wish this. This is where ego would offer safety by ensuring you never trust anyone’s help, thus in your aloneness will you suffer.
        This barrier you hide behind does not serve or protect, but your ego would keep you ignorant of this. Trust I have gifted you with ability to see through spirit. Therefore if an image is not one of peace, it comes not from me.
        Ego would convince you that the gift of vision will only bring more responsibility than can be safely handled. Upon changing your mind and being willing to truly see, how then could you speak of what you saw? Here is where you must trust that images I reveal to you are innocent of judgement. Your past perceived mistakes would not be visible within these images, for now you are defining them through my eyes.
        I ask you not to judge, explain or be accountable for what I would have you see. I ask only that you look into this realm and allow my interpretations to speak through you.


No comments: