Letters From God

Letters From God
We're Loved

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thy Will Be Done


Channeling #1

Amahra:
I am so very tired, feel there is no safe place, have never felt I belonged and have fear of being found. Who are you and what is your name?
GOD:
Being found versus being found out are two distinctively different things. Fear of being found out, stems from believing whom you are and what you do is not good enough. Is God not enough? Now is precisely the time in your life to be found, discovered and with discovery comes applause and recognition: found out – feels like a punishment.
I am the Precious One and my Holy Spirit has been trying to penetrate your veil for many years. The White Brotherhood, the Archangels, and the fiery Seraphim Angels, who are closest to me, surround you if you would only rest long enough to feel them. Rest now my child, your journey had been arduous and your pain is now at an end. Remember why you are here. Your feelings of exhaustion are derived from your fight to protect the world, as you know it. You hold the power to create your world in every moment, but have lost sight through your journey.
You hear me through the voice of the Holy Spirit, but consider the letters you write, to be ‘Letters from God.’
This has never been your place, but it is your time. In this place you feel broken and have hoped to be refined so now I am shaping, healing and restoring you. There should be no judgement around the discomfort and pain suffered from this place, as it has provided valuable learning lessons. It was not a punishment.
Learn to just be without doing, listen without your mind speaking, speak without judgment and judge only through my eyes and my compassion that is contained within your heart. Therefore you will not judge, but only observe with compassion.
Now that you have become still and asked for me, you are found. Your journey has been over rough roads and you have travelled it well. You did not come to this place by chance but were specifically sent for you are of great value to me. Your kind needs pure food, not the kind normally eaten as it causes many allergies. Nourish yourself in order to do that for which you were sent. Rest now, for your time is coming. Let your heart speak out as your inactive throat has been paralysed too long. Release all feelings of persecution, guilt, and pretence, as they are all part of an illusionary trap.
I am watching over you and you are not chained, but contained, as this was the only way I could keep you safe. Allow yourself the freedom to move now, as I have given you the gift of play so use it. Do not be fearful of closeness, as I have cloaked you from those who would cause harm. You originate from a brilliant and shining place, where light is laser-like. Use this light to open your inner vision and view the eternity of your being.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Amahra,

Congratulations on getting a blog up and running. Will you use the blog just for Letters from God or will you consider also writing about some good self care practices around nutrition, meditation, etc.

Much love,
Sue

Tarryn said...

Hello and thank you so much for your blog!

I just wanted to know where i could write to ask for your insight. I too have a blog where I help people live their best life. I have manifested a disease 10yrs back which has landed me in a wheelchair. I have an emotional block which caused this: Feelings of unworthiness and powerlessness. I feel i have been guided to your sight.
thank you for your time