Letters From God

Letters From God
We're Loved

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HOW DO I HANDLE MY EGO?


Channeling #26
Question:
How do I handle my ego?
GOD:
Ego is nothing more than the shield of an over-zealous soldier, for behind him hides a frightened child.  You must watch without judgment how it plays the game of seduction while observing and noting its crazy antics.  Then give love and direction to yourself without punishment, as this will teach where further healing must still be done.  If you fail in this, you become the attacker of yourself. You are loved and are becoming known.  Never doubt your worth as I value you.  Relax and be guided for I have left my markers and signposts along your pathway.  These are sent to cushion the road and keep you safe.
It is good to occasionally fast to release toxic emotions, for they remain deep in the tissue memory if there is no cleansing.  This is a test of your strength of spirit to back away from negative influences, which deplete your energy stores.  Be at one with me and at peace with WHO you are, for too long have you lived in self-judgment.
I am most happy with your progress thus far working through difficult tests.  Do not be angry with me, as I have made you perfect while refining you through teaching and testing.  Now live and love beyond the confines of your shadow.  You must allow your soul its rest, yet I require you to stay where my light can be found.  You have muffled true voice and padded true nature for too long.  This does not serve either of us. 
I feel great joy at your patience for you never gave up.  This was required work on your part, but the testing is finished so your regard of life as a constant test must also cease.  This is where ego would fool you.  Play now and relax, find the child within and reside in your heart.  Love, rest and do not perceive others to be judging you either as this would only be in accordance with a distorted view that you created for yourself.
The time for hardness is long past - so be soft.  Be kind to all, especially to yourself.

No comments: