Letters From God

Letters From God
We're Loved

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MIRACLES HAPPEN WHEN YOU WITNESS YOUR HOLY INSTANT

Channeling #58
Amahra:

I witnessed miracles when my ACIM classmates had their Holy Instant.
GOD:
The Holy Instant is my Miracle. It is a collapse in the realm of time and space and is actually the moment where I inhale, hold my breath and pause. In this moment of breathlessness, Karma stills, my Universe hovers like a thirsty hummingbird, and I wait for you to accept the nectar offered. I wait hoping for a breakthrough from ego’s chains that blind you and hope that soon you will step into the light, choose love and return home.


It requires patience in present time since I have always been the one who waits for you. I created this entire universe, this magical shifting game board, and observed how you played out the freedom of choice that I gifted you. I watch with baited breath and endless compassion - observing how you negotiate the maze that you created from it. I watch every twist and turn you make, every right turn to hell when the left turn led to me, every endless time of panic and running when my hope was that you would but pause and rest in my arms.

The maze was your ego mind’s second choice and a matrix you made real. Since it was created by man I could not illuminate the exit. I cannot see this insanity of your’s, for it is not real. What is real need not be escaped from. This maze is your mind’s projection and since I did not make it, I cannot remove it.

If you ask for my help and unconditional love, I can reveal the truth that your maze is but an illusion. It is only projections of a fearful mind created by your ego. You must not pray to me to show you the way out of your maze, but must pray for me to show you that your maze is NOT real. When I am allowed to clear your vision and you being to experience sight through my eyes, the universe collapses, time ceases and a miracle occurs. This miracle is the Son of God stepping into his true self back in Heaven. Why do you continue to choose illusion and pain, when I would allow you learning and growing through joy and laughter?

No comments: