Letters From God

Letters From God
We're Loved

Saturday, April 9, 2011

WHY DO SOME WOMEN LET RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEN DESTROY THEM?

Channeling #57



Amahra:
Why do some women let relationships with men destroy them and how do we cope?
GOD:
Do you want to cope or live? What is coping? In this age, coping is an end result of false illusions that make life more demanding than you would desire or want. It is the end result of confusion in a separated mind and it is exhausting. This place provides only existence with no support for the joyful life you desire. Please step in and rectify this situation now for it is long overdue. Should women focus their fears or believed lack on men, and forget they are half man, then half of their life force energy is disowned.


For a very long time now you have asked for a different life and yet keep creating the existing one! When your relationship with your own energy system flows in synchronicity, so will your relationship with the energy of masculine and money. Thus will your life become the one you wished for.


You know that you control your life’s creation from the inside, yet do you persist in waiting for the outside to first show its support of you before you move. This is an impossible dream, as your external reality does not exist, other than as your holographic projection. Your external world exists SOLEY as a projection of your inner mind. Know only fear and you will continue to create the evidence that the world IS to be feared. I did not create a fearful world and through my strength allowed YOU to construct a world without fear. Please listen and start seeing my love demonstrated through you as the feelings of Inner Peace. This is the foundation I have laid.


There is a pliable web that moves and supports you on every level and through each facet of existence so trust it is there. I created it for you to receive information from and if its visions become unpleasant then pause for a moment and ask me to make it appear as I see it. If you do not like what is being heard pause and remember those sounds are coming through your ears. Then ask for the Holy Spirit to gently reveal the true story.


I have advised that if the world appears distasteful, remember you are the architect and you have created it without me. I seek not to treat you as mankind does. I seek not to scream upon your taking a wrong turn, hit you when you cry out in fear, humiliate you when you seek self-worth, take important pieces of you away from you or punish you for doing something wrong.


I sought instead only to provide praise for everything you’ve done. Always has the voice of man been louder than the voice The Holy Spirit. Hear me now; I see your greatness, I see what I made, I feel compassion for how the ego tortured you on that long journey where you knew not my presence. I cannot take this from you for I did not create it, you did. Unless you relinquish this fight of your own free will and let me create your world, forever will this insanity of yours, continue.


If your present world is crushing you, you have not given its burden to me. Give it to me, ask me to carry it, ask for my heart, my eyes and my ears and I will create for you the world that you were destined to have.


No comments: