Letters From God

Letters From God
We're Loved

Monday, April 4, 2011

THERE IS A CHANGE OR SHIFT HAPPENING. WHAT IS IT?

There is a change or shift happening. What is it?
GOD: Man has dwelt in the house of fear for too long now even though I have always said, “Fear not, for my strength shall lead thee and through mine eyes shall you see peace in the world.”

Distractions and pain however have eliminated the ability to see or hear this. Your ears have been opened, eyes aligned, faith tested and even the mind has been stilled. It is not for you to question but simply wait in the peace and beauty of each present moment. There is no past, even though it feels like there has been and only by carrying it have it been given life. Every day there are reminders of the beauty inside you and every day I send my messenger, voice of the Holy Spirit, to calm the anxious mind. There has been much fear and suffering but now as I watch you grow closer to me, I see that finally there is remembrance of who you are.


I know my presence is sensed with each passing moment. I encourage your stomach to not churn over perceived realities that cause needless suffering. It is good to draw closer and always remember that it is YOU who must draw closer, for I have never left.


I have held your magnitude and potential in a hologram of light that will keep you on course. All you have ever needed to do to claim it, is to step into it.


For many years you have hidden and in many moments have you been frozen with fear and made real the tragedy in your life. End this now. I know you feel my love, light and strength more than ever. Take this power and yield it through the heart-place of your mind to assist yourself and others on their journey. Follow me; my path will not fail for on it you cannot be lost.


Welcome to your rightful home where the world can see my words through the writings that come through you. The tiny child within all of you is fearful of being seen. But see her through my eyes and this illusion will disappear.


No comments: