Letters From God

Letters From God
We're Loved

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WHAT IS MY NEW GIFT EMERGING?


Channeling #19
Amahra: What is my new gift emerging?
GOD:
I am your new gift emerging.  For deep in the stillness of being I supply all the answers required.  I am the answer, the light.  Be patient and channel, be humble and ask, and be obedient and write.  Stay in the stillness of your “Library of Learning and Resource” to further your inner peace.  Dial up the connection and keep it open.  Be opening to receiving prayerful thoughts through all your waking moments.  This is of great benefit as it constantly reminds you of the gifts of God; trust, knowledge, love and compassion.  It is this place and state of being - that you must hold for others.
You are a keeper of my sacred space and a place of mercy that people are yearning for.  You need do nothing.  Hold my energy here and people will be grateful.  Be a magical place and heal insecurities in those who come.  I am always watching.  The long and lonely journey has come to an end.  Relax, be a friend, real, soft and not afraid for you have never been alone.  I have not left you for even one moment, even when you left me.  I was closest during difficult times, but you felt too undeserving to notice or allow for so much love.  Do not judge your ability with this writing these Letters from God, for then you will judge my ability, and it is all-knowing.  This is the time to experience all knowing and complete faith, faith in something with the power to heal and forgive. Love, as a vibration, is many interesting things and even without support, stands on its own. Love is supported by endurance, faith and commitment, with the allies of mercy, peace and innocence.
Love is a living thing that must be weeded, watered and cherished. Then it’s to be given away.  It flows back many times over as in the parable of the loaves and fishes. You demonstrate limitlessness when you give love away. Fear not, for I will reward you many times over.

No comments: