Letters From God

Letters From God
We're Loved

Thursday, November 4, 2010

IT IS A WISE THING TO STAY IN YOUR HEART


Channeling #28
Question:
May I have a quick thought for this day?
GOD:
It is a wise thing to stay in your heart, thinking and speaking through it. But remember only when you are touching someone to allow me to touch them through you.
Life can be hard and frustrating on the human psyche. It is not an individual’s ability to love everyone but it is your responsibility to try. And when it seems impossible, this is when you allow me to do the loving for you by extending my feelings through your heart.  To accomplish this, your heart must remain constantly open. Don’t be disappointed when at any given moment, there will be those not ready to receive this love.  This must be respected as the individual’s journey towards receiving – simply commit to loving them in silence from your inner altar and through prayers.
You need not judge your ability to love others on those days when you would gladly poke them in the eye, simply love them through my strength. When you know that you do not have it, then it is only your responsibility to ask for it. I do not ask you to love everyone; I ask you to ask me to help you love everyone.  In this way your resources, energy and purity will be conserved while still enabling my great work to be done.

No comments: