Letters From God

Letters From God
We're Loved

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I OFTEN FEAR MY FUTURE, PERHAPS I DO NOT SEE MYSELF CLEARLY


Channeling #38
Question:
I often fear my future; perhaps I do not see myself clearly.
GOD:
If only mankind could see himself as clearly as I see him. When you pull yourself up into the heavenly realms, it is easy to look down and see the magnificent picture. Yet you struggle with what you think is reality, unaware that you are stuck in an illusion that only looks real because you are in the middle of it. If you were centered in your soul realm, you could raise your vision and see that this is NOT personal, but schooling.
The realm of enchantment is the realm you were born into. It appeared lost for a time but for a good reason. Only in the absence of magic surrounding you, will you struggle and learn to create your own inner realm of mystical play. As deep as you are willing to go is as deep as I am willing to take you.  Only when you relinquish control to me, will the true “fall into love” commence. You have stood on the edge of this apparent abyss, your inner wall – mistaking the darkness for isolation and danger. You had not the patience to wait and see that the blinding sun was just below the horizon, waiting to burst forth and fill your life with light.  The darkness you see is but your own shadow because you stand with your back to the light. You choose not to risk turning around and facing that light that would illuminate every aspect of you. Thus you are not able to see your potential. You fear anger, blame and judgement far less than you fear love. For the light of love that I would shine on you will display your emotional nakedness – the guilty place where your ego would tell you that you are not good enough, that you will be rejected. But I tell you this. You will not fall to your death by turning around and facing this beautiful light that is my gift to you. You will only fall into the love that I have held for you for so long.
Have no fear for your future, for I have already written the script of your life and I’ve held it in my hands since before you were born and it will be taken care of for you. You are an extension of me, an extension of life and love and my biggest regret is that you continue to push it away from you. When I say come as a child to enter Heaven, I do not say that children are favoured. I mean that when your love and joy comes from innocence and expectation of good things – you are already in Heaven. If you are willing as a child to trust me and have faith, you will love and laugh through the rest of your life, for what I would gift to you delivers the best that is always “yet to come.”

No comments: