Letters From God

Letters From God
We're Loved

Friday, December 3, 2010

WHAT IS INNOCENCE?


Channeling #32
Question:
What is innocence?
GOD:
Innocence is lightness of being where there is an attachment place for wings.  It is an inevitable meeting place of Divine Force and Human Frailty.  For only from this humble place can feelings of greatness begin to be felt without becoming arrogant.  Arrogance is a state of mind not thinking, “I am more than good enough.”  But rather, “I am NOT good enough.”
How could God be insane enough to judge it or any creations as lacking in any way?  Why would greatness extend itself only to be cut down?  How arrogant are we to think God’s creations are inadequate?
This type of thinking has no place in me, but only resides in your fear-based mind.  A fearful mind is an ego mind; that so desperately wants to keep innocence out of sight that it projects those visions outward to appear in puppies or babies.  Therefore when viewing them you would say, “There lies the desired innocence I seek and my salvation.”
The mind that wants death for you is the mind that must not let you remember your innocence, and must not allow you to see that God never forgot you.  Only you have forgotten me by forgetting your divinity. Only through remembering this is your innocence regained.  It was never a case of your feeling guilty because you had lost your innocence, because you were never guilty in the first place. Never think for an instant that your ego would have you realize this.
Here must begin the first level of forgiveness where the Son of God forgives himself for forgetting me, and for forgetting his true nature. Then must the Son forgive himself for believing that I would punish him for forgetting. I never lost sight of you, you lost sight of me. For I was always there knocking gently at the door of your heart, waiting for you to open that door and bid me to enter; not to a godless place, but to a place where I was but forgotten. The remembering of this place is the remembering of your innocence, remembering the mind that is seen from the heart, and remembering that you never truly left this home, but only dreamt you did.

No comments: