Letters From God

Letters From God
We're Loved

Monday, August 2, 2010


Channeling #6
Amahra:
What is my message for tomorrow, and thank you for speaking?
GOD:
Ministering, like any form of ministration is not to be practised or taken lightly. It must be administered prayerfully and respectfully with other’s needs in mind as too often help is applied where not requested. Who are you to determine another’s needs, for is that not my decision? Putting your own self-interests aside, while adopting a humble and prayerful approach, will bring forth miracles and great rewards. Seek not self-recognition or accolades from others, but seek my recognition only. If all people obeyed this principle, healing would be an easier thing to find in your world.
Seek out my presence diligently and urgently until it is closer to your mind’s eye than your own thoughts. Learn to recognize me in many things and miracles and watch for angels among those who are around you. I am guarding and refining you in every moment and because you represent me, please conduct yourself respectfully and with true humble understanding.

Call back your soul from any of the places where it does not belong. When you feel weak, ask me to call it back for you, but understand that I cannot do this unless you ask for my help. Your soul will always willingly answer my call, for your soul is an extension of mine and knows its maker’s voice. I am the architect of light, of love, life and life eternal. It is time to step into this new dimension for now readiness and recognition are at hand. Your true home is like a hall of faceted crystal and the Most High are calling their lost child back.

No comments: